Most Viewed Products
Twin Winton started by twin brothers Don and Ross Winton in 1937. Previous to this, the brothers had partnered with Helen Burke under the name Burke-Winton Studio in 1936. Twin Winton Studios produces pottery until 1942 when brothers enlist in the Army Air Corp and Signal Corps to fight during WWII. Upon their return in 1946 they reopen their factory in Pasadena under the new name, Twin Winton Ceramics. Older brother Bruce joins them as they change from hand-painted natural tones to air-brushed pastels. Brother Bruce would later buy the factory in 1953 leaving Ross to pursue other ventures and twin brother Don to remain on as freelance designer for Twin Winton Ceramics. Twin Winton cllosed its doors in 1976.